Join our community for access to co-working and meeting space, our library and archives, and VIP invitations to upcoming events
- access to the Research Gallery for individual work or to host a meeting or event
- ability to publicize your event on our community board (on-site and online)
- monthly newsletter highlighting upcoming events
- invitations to preview, VIP, and member-only events
- access to the Robbins Library and Elisofon Photographic Archives
- and more
The space is for members, but membership right now is free through March! Sign up from February 15, 2023.
With your membership, you can book a hot-desk, or a whole table, propose an exhibition or program, advertise your own art events, get VIP invitations to openings and events- and more!
The Research Gallery concept was developed from conversations with the arts communities in the area. It aims to support creativity, collaboration and community.
If you have any questions, please contact us at NMAfAMembership@si.edu.